Several types of visas are available in Kuwait for different types of visitors, stay lengths, and visit purposes. If you want to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, our immigration lawyer can present you with the various types of visas you can obtain. For instance, you can get a visit visa, resident visa, transit visa, etc. if you are planning to move to Kuwait from Russia.
If you have any questions about your relocation plans, you are welcome to ask about your concerns and discuss them with our immigration lawyers located at our law firm in Kuwait. They will provide you with detailed information on immigration to Kuwait from Russia.
Table of Contents
Kuwaiti visas for Russian citizens
Foreign nationals wishing to relocate to Kuwait from Russia for a job, education, family reunion, or other reasons must first get a valid visa from Kuwait’sGeneral Department of Residency Affairs. Visa applications are only accepted through a local sponsor or by private and public sector companies in Kuwait by the General Department of Residency Affairs. If you desire to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, the following types of visas are available in this country:
- Residence visa;
- Work visa;
- Study visa;
- Visit visa;
- Transit visa;
- Family visa.
To move to Kuwait from Russia, you can apply for any of the visa types listed above. If you have made your final decision on immigration to Kuwait from Russia, our immigration lawyers will provide you with extensive legal advice as well as practical support.
Furthermore, if you wish to start a business in this country, our immigration lawyers in Kuwait can assist you. They will give you thorough instructions on company formation, its regulations, and required documentation. The first choice that should be made before company formation in Kuwait is a legal business structure. Every company needs a unique business structure to grow properly. There are numerous options to register a company in Kuwait, but the limited liability corporation is the most popular and practical business structure utilized by foreigners. There are various legal business structures other than this one via which a firm may be established in Kuwait.
E-visa facility in Kuwait
Kuwait’s government made it possible for citizens from over 50 countries to apply for a Kuwait e-visa online in 2016. This is an opportunity for many tourists who can receive their e-visa promptly. People are sometimes perplexed because they do not know how to apply or what documents they will need to obtain an e-visa. Our Kuwaiti immigration lawyers, on the other hand, have the right instruments to make your processing time go as quickly as possible. If you want to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia on an e-visa, you are welcome to get in touch with our lawyers. Our lawyers in Kuwait will tell you whether you are eligible for this visa or not.
Documents required for a Kuwaiti visa
If you want to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, please read the list of documents required for an entrance visa below:
- A copy of the sponsor’s civil ID;
- A copy of the dependent’s passport;
- A copy of the public sector employee’s income certificate;
- A copy of the firm’s contract or license;
- A copy of the verified marriage contract or evidence of kinship document.
To move to Kuwait from Russia, you might need some additional documents. Our lawyers in Kuwait can provide you with detailed information on this matter. If you have any additional questions about the entrance visa process, please interact with one of our knowledgeable immigration attorneys. If you want to work out your plan to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, they can assist you with legal difficulties. If you require any additional information, please interact with our immigration lawyers in Kuwait. Expats must get a residence visa in order to live and work in Kuwait (iqama). This visa can only be awarded if you have a genuine job offer from a private firm or a government agency in Kuwait. The Kuwaiti employer then applies for the iqama on the expatriate employee’s behalf. If you need to learn more about getting Kuwait’s residency, our attorneys can guide you.
Guidelines to immigrate to Kuwait
If you want to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, you are required to fulfill these vaccination requirements:
- Individuals who have been partially vaccinated or who have never been vaccinated for COVID must obtain an RT-PCR test before traveling to Kuwait;
- Please bear in mind that the passengers who have received two doses of Kuwait-approved vaccination and have waited nine months since the second dose are considered partly vaccinated;
- Children under the age of 16 are not required to comply.
You can get further assistance on immigration to Kuwait regarding your age and vaccination conditions from our lawyers.
Penalties in Kuwait
If you want to immigrate to Kuwait from Russia, for whatever purpose, you are required to avoid overstaying your visa and other illegal acts. Otherwise, you are required to pay the following penalties:
- Kuwait has boosted fines and jail terms for anyone who overstays their visa or enters the country illegally;
- Visa brokers who help illegal expats enter the country, renew their residency, or employ them unlawfully would be punished with fines between 5,000 KD ($1,6334) and 10,000 KD ($32,668) and imprisoned for three years;
- Every illegal expat will be fined, and the penalty will be increased if the offender is a city worker or if he/she commits the offense again within five years;
- Expat workers who pay for a work permit or to renew their residency will be sentenced to a year in prison and fined 1,000 KD ($3,267);
- Employers who fail to pay their employees’ wages will face a two-year prison sentence and a fine ranging from 5,000 KD ($16,334) to 10,000 KD ($32,668).
If you need more information about immigration to Kuwait , contact our lawyers. They will help you to relocate to Kuwait from Russia, and also provide you with practical legal assistance in this regard.